Friday, 5 July 2013

5/2 Diet!!

Hello everyone!
I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, been busy with University then been home and spending time with family and friends.

So much to catch up on!
Got my results a couple of weeks ago and I ended up with a 2:1 in my first year! Which of course I am extremely proud of :).

My best friend who moved over to Australia has come to visit! So lots of shopping sessions are to be had! I also had a massive ELF haul last week which I will post about shortly.

I have decided after I have watched this chubby belly get bigger and bigger over the past few months that I am going to kick start a change.

My dad has been on this 5/2 diet for the past year and lost nearly a stone! You basically eat healthily like you would on any other diet for 5 days of the week (1500-2000 calories) then for 2 days of the week you eat less that 600 calories, so in effect fasting. I will combine this with at least a half an hour run/an hour bike ride EVERY SINGLE DAY *gulp* which will hopefully make me more disciplined and more inclined to carry on!

I will soon post some 'before' pictures (if I am feeling brave) then some 'after' pictures in 3 months to enable others to see my progress.


Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I'm sorry I haven't blogged for a long while but I will hopefully keep it up now I have a lot of free time :)


Thank you!

Emily
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment