Thursday, 18 July 2013

Passionate about Polka Dots

Hey guys! Thought I would change it up a bit and do a fashion post. I do love Summer shopping!

The outfit I am currently crushing on is the Fred Perry Daisy & Polka Dot Print Dress. I am loving the laurel wreath collection at the minute as I think there are some beautiful pieces! This dress has a gorgeous black collar and belt which will highlight the polka dots/daisies and cinch in the waist which is what I always look for in dresses. I prefer clothes which highlight the figure as sometimes drapey/loose fitted clothing can make me personally look like a sack of potatoes!


I would pair this with a pretty black bowler hat, such as the one from H&M shown below:
A bag from the beautiful new 'ladylike bag' collection at ASOS, which could both be hand held and worn across the body such as this:

I think this outfit would look amazing with crocheted socks (which funnily enough remind me of primary school and days in the summer sun!) such as these from Topshop:



Paired with a lovely pair of bright coloured wedges like these also from Topshop:


                                                    
I adore these shoes and I think they would look amazing both dressed up for a night out on holiday in the warm summer nights or worn with denim high waisted shorts, a pretty white blouse and some statement jewellery. 

What do you guys think of the Fred Perry Laurel Wreath Collection?
What outfits are you currently crushing on?

Hope you all have a lovely Thursday!



Dress found at: http://www.fredperry.com/sale/laurel-wreath-collection/women/daisy-polka-dot-print-dress.htmlHat found at: http://www.hm.com/gb/product/01045?article=01045-BBag found at: http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Bowler-Bag-With-Front-Zip-Pocket/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2989308&cid=13489&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=BlackSocks found at: http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/clothing-427/tights-socks-451/ankle-socks-601/cream-crochet-lace-trim-socks-1982104?refinements=category~%5b209784%7c208532%5d&bi=21&ps=20Shoes found at: http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/shoes-430/heels-458/lei-two-part-platforms-1954003?bi=1&ps=200

5 comments:

  1. I love the outfit you are crushing on! The dress is lovely.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah it is beautiful! If only I had the pennies :( haha!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog! Would love if we could follow each other
    thepowderednose.blogspot.com
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. those topshop wedges are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Such a beautiful pop of colour and as I mentioned they would look lovely both dressed up and dressed down :)


      Delete