Saturday, 31 August 2013

Is it possible to be in love with an eyeshadow palette? Stila In The Light


Hello everyone! I know I have lagged in my blogging a little but hopefully I'll be back up posting more again :) I had laryngitis and am only just recovering, but I will also have a new video up soon!


So the product I want to rave about today is the Stila In The Light palette (used in my make up tutorial here). I first spotted this on Zoella's blog a while back and asked for it for my 19th birthday back in February. I am so glad I got it! It is literally my favourite palette EVER! I never got onto the Naked palette hype and think this is a perfect replacement. There is a good mixture of matte and shimmer shades which can be used for a natural eye or a more dramatic smoky eye.





The matte shades are beautiful and apply on the lid like butter (not actual butter, that would be gross, but very smoothly!) while the shimmer shades are so soft and easy to blend with either your fingers or a brush, depending on while you prefer. As you can see from the picture above my favourite shades are Bare, Kitten, Bliss and Gilded Gold because I don't think I suit extremely heavy make-up and prefer the more natural tones however on occasion I would use all the shades. The other point which drew me to this palette is the lovely Smudgestick that comes along with it. Stila Smudgesticks are absolutely amazing and stay put however you want them for the whole day whilst being completely waterproof, and also comes in a gorgeous dark brown shade which I think suits any eye colour/skin tone.                                     

I apologise for the reduced picture quality here but my camera died *sad face*


To say you are only paying £25 for 10 eyeshadow shades as well as a Smudgestick worth £14 it is unbelievable price and quality. You can find this palette from numerous retailers but mine was bought from Feelunique. 

Thank you very much for reading, I hope you enjoyed it!


And I hope I persuaded you to buy it ;)


2 comments:

  1. I got this a couple of weeks ago for my birthday and I love it so much already!
    I first saw it on Zoellas blog as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's amazing! Definitely a staple for everyone's make up bag :)


      xxx

      Delete