Friday, 9 August 2013

Moroccanoil: Worth the Hype?



I have been using my trial sized set of Moroccanoil for about 3 days now, and can honestly say this has been my hair saviour.
I have heard of using argan oil before in many different blog posts but didn't think this one little oil could make such a difference to my hair.

This particular brand of argan oil says that it can speed up drying time, repairs the hair by transporting lost proteins and reduce the amount of splitting/breakages of hair. This is a pretty bold statement to make however I actually have to say I think it will live up to expectations!




It also says in a little leaflet that comes along with the samples (below) that you can apply to extensions, wigs and even before you colour your hair to help prevent damage! I think this is absolutely amazing. Especially if you are bleaching your hair and want to reduce the damage caused by using such harsh chemicals, which often happens and can make hair break, become frizzy and also unmanageable.


 It is fairly expensive, £30 for 100ml, however even skin flint me would purchase this again and again! It is so so worth it! After using it for such a short time I cannot believe how much shinier, softer and healthier my hair feels. The shampoo and conditioner is absolutely brilliant too. My hair genuinely feels conditioned and cleaned after using it, rather than the synthetic-conditioned texture you get sometimes with shampoos/conditioners made by high street brands such as Herbal Essences which I struggle to use for more than a few days- my hair eventually feels like straw.

The glimmer shine is also a wonderful product! It is a shine spray combined with the argan oil contained in all the Moroccanoil products and is a finishing spray for your hair style. It is said to prevent frizz and protect against the elements, but we shall see how that fares on. You can see below how lovely and shiny my hair is!



I will do a review update in a couple of weeks time and take pictures now and then so you can see if it makes a difference!

I literally love this product! I would give it 1000/10 and recommend everybody to try it, at least the sample!

I have been dying my hair for 4 years now and as you can tell the ends are in terrible condition. I straighten/curl/blow dry my hair nearly every day so you can imagine how dry and thirsty my hair is! Already this product has worked wonders for me, my hair looks/feels healthy and thick and luscious- something I've not had for many years!


Plus a big tick for the fact it smells delicious! Kind of an oaky, chocolatey nutty smell :).


Thank you so much for reading! I shall post again on this product and I hope you will enjoy the updates!


I really appreciate each and every one of you who choose to read my blog. I feel honoured that people actually want to read my ramblings and rantings, so thank you all so much!



4 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS POST
    i need to try that stuff :))

    I'd love it if you could check out my blog & maybe follow each other!
    http://dreaminspiredesire.blogspot.com/

    xo
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey yeah I've followed you! :)

      And yes you need to try it, so so good!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. I have to say I love Moroccanoil i was supper impressed by it when I first tried it, really transformed my dry hair :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm the same! Hopefully my tired old locks will look good as new after a few months of use! :)

      xxx

      Delete