Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Topshop Outfit Crush

Topshop has got me hooked again.

For the past couple of months I haven't been able to find anything I like in Topshop and thus felt disappointed every time I came out of the shop, now I actually have a job and can afford new clothes! However I have recently been browsing online and am LOVING the collections. My outfit I have chosen is perfect for this time of year as it is cooling down from the heatwave and is in that lovely weather condition where it's still warm but not too hot.

Firstly I adore the dress. How cute is the pattern?! It reminds me of splotches of paint which I think looks so innocent and sweet teamed with the killer jewellery and chunky wedges to give it a bit of a more grown up feel. I also love the bag which would be perfect to take shopping and store your handbag essentials- purse, phone, keys, lippie and still allow you to root through those sale rails!
Dress, sandals, satchel, necklace and bracelet


What do you think of this outfit? Have you seen anything in Topshop you are lusting after recently?

Thank you for reading! 

TTFN, ta ta for now :)




2 comments:

  1. Your blog is fab! So much so that I've nominated it for a Liebster Award! Check it out here http://pull-up-a-pew.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-award-get-involved.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! :) I will check it out now :)
      xxx

      Delete