Sunday, 5 January 2014

Being a busy bee...

Hello strangers!

Haha I'm only kidding, I have returned from my extremely long break from blogging.

I am sorry I haven't written in a while, I'm going to try and get going again as I really miss it, as well as making YouTube videos. Basically if any of you have read my post about University (which you can find here) I was uhming and ahing about it for ages until I eventually decided in August that I was going to drop out. EEK! Scary I know. But it turns out it was the best decision I ever made, and I am so much more happy now!

I spent the last 3 months working in a jewellery shop which was an amazing experience, but that's now over and I am on the hunt for something else. So at the minute, I have some time that I can spend blogging and catching up with all my favourite beauty and fashion bloggers!

So I shall end this little catch up post here, but I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year :) and you shall hear from me soon!!


Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment